We provide comprehensive optometry, ophthalmology, dentistry, oral surgery, audiology and podiatry on-site to eliminate the need for transporting residents out of their comfort zone for examinations with no compromise to level of care.
Founded by Dr. Gary N. Itzenson and co-managed with Gregory R. Itzenson, comprehensive optometry and ophthalmology services include but are not limited to the following: comprehensive eye examinations, ocular health evaluation and medical treatment, computer assisted determination of eyeglass prescriptions, surgical procedures, low vision care, and dispensing and adjusting of eyeglasses engraved with patient name.
- Eliminate need for transporting out of facility for treatment, examinations and testing with no compromise to level of care. We are completely mobile.
- Examination procedures and state-of-the-art mobile equipment designed for patient's limited capabilities and customized for environment, allowing for evaluation of all residents including memory impaired and bed-bound patients.
- Maintain patient records on robust technology platform for optimal reporting, scheduling and recall, with utmost regard to accuracy and HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Understand reimbursement for maximum patient benefit, approved participating providers for Medicare, Medicaid and most managed care and private insurance plans and obtain managed care referrals and approvals as required to eliminate burden on facility.
- Providers and support staff maintain standards with insurance, license and board certification at highest levels, undergo background checks and health screenings, receive necessary immunizations and adhere to infection control policy.